Members of a family were poisoned by carbon monoxide in Shirvan.
According to the Aran bureau of Report, the incident took place on T. Ismayilov Street in Shirvan.
Thus, the residents of Shirvan – Farajov Matlab Isaq oglu, born in 1956, his son, Farajov Sabir Matlab oglu, born in 1986, Hamzayeva Banovsha Mahammad gizi, born in 1985 and Farajov Rahman Sabir oglu, born in 2012 were at home carbon monoxide poisoning.
The family members were immediately taken to Shirvan City Central Hospital. They received first aid at the hospital. Their condition is reported to be stable.
An investigation is underway.