Citizens under the age of 28 with higher education who have completed their active military service and wish to enter the active military service of officers in the military units of the Ministry of Defense from January 5 to 25 together with the relevant documents, can apply to the admission commission of the Training and Education Center of the Azerbaijani Army (AO TTM).
Citizens who have applied for admission to the “Reserve Officer Training Course” are sent to the Military Medical Commission of the Ministry of Defense by the admission commission of the Training and Education Center of the Azerbaijani Army to determine the degree of fitness for military service. According to the decision of the commission, persons considered fit for military service are admitted to the entrance exams.
Candidates who successfully pass the exams for the purpose of physical training, general knowledge, thinking ability, professional interests, communication and decision-making skills, individual-psychological and other qualities are admitted to the course in the relevant specialties.
Cadets who successfully complete the “Reserve Officer Training Course” are awarded the military rank of “lieutenant”, a contract is concluded for the admission of officers to active military service, and they are appointed to positions in accordance with their specialties.
Candidates wishing to be admitted to the course must submit the following documents when applying to the Admissions Committee of AO TTM:
– application for admission to the course (to the chairman of the admission commission);
– Personally written biography, 1 manuscript and 2 printed copies;
– Certificate of employment (work or education);
– Notarized copy of the document on higher education – 1;
– for candidates who studied abroad, along with a notarized copy of the document on higher education, a notarized copy of the certificate issued by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
– Notarized copy of birth certificate and ID card – 1;
– Notarized copy of marriage certificate (if married) – 1;
– Notarized copy of children’s birth certificates (if a child) – 1;
– Certificate on family composition and place of residence from the housing department or local executive authorities – 1;
– 4 color photos (without hat, face, 2 pieces 3×4 cm and 2 pieces 4.5×6 cm);
– Certificates from psychiatric, neurological, narcological, tuberculosis and dermatovenerological dispensaries (offices);
– health certificate from the registered polyclinic;
– Certificate from the registered polyclinic on whether to apply for infectious diseases in the last 5 (five) years;
– copy of military ID (notarized) – 1 piece.
Note: Convicted military officers are asked not to apply for admission to the “Reserve Officer Training Course”.
Address: Baku city, Yasamal district, 76 Shafayat Mehdiyev street, “Golden East” military camp (Training and Education Center of the Azerbaijani Army)
Phone: (012) 538-85-62
Time to apply: Every day (except Sunday) from January 5 to 25, 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00.